Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[e19700] P4tre0n Gr0wth D1ar1es

MuscleEnjoyer101

So, ever since 8muses got taken down, there have been zero places I managed to find where anyone would share more passwords. With the old thread gone, I've luckily managed to save most of the things from Sept 22 till Sept 23. Minus June 23 part 2 which is needed for one episode of MHH. Share the newer stuff here, most probably with base64 if you wanna be safe. Let's not repeat what happened there though. Have fun.

Attachments

• Keys.txt
    Keys.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 16
So, ever since 8muses got taken down, there have been zero places I managed to find where anyone would share more passwords. With the old thread gone, I've luckily managed to save most of the things from Sept 22 till Sept 23. Minus June 23 part 2 which is needed for one episode of MHH. Share the newer stuff here, most probably with base64 if you wanna be safe. Let's not repeat what happened there though. Have fun.
Here's October and December's passwords in base 64. We're just missing November.

2023 October
2023 December
MTUkIGFuZCAyMCQgcGFzc3dvcmQ6IHNoZWhhc3RlbnBhY2tzMyR0aWVyIHBhc3N3b3JkOiBwZXJmZWN0aXM2cGFja3MK
NSR0aWVyIHBhc3N3b3JkOiB3b25kZXJmdWxpczhwYWNrcw==
OCQgdGllciBwYXNzd29yZDogZ29kZGVzc2lzMTBwYWNrcw==
MTUkIGFuZCAyMCQgcGFzc3dvcmQ6IGl3YW5uYWxpY2sxMnBhY2tz

For MHH, we lack the password, so instead, here's the full thing in PDF form. If you noticed a small discrepancy in page count, that's cause some of them are double pages that count for two.

So what we're truly missing is November 2023 and any unique comics. After that, the new Fanbox stuff. It seems there's a passworded MEGA Folder link this time around so someone will have to download stuff off of it and post it separately here as the "party" website does not have Fanbox support right now.

Here's October and December's passwords in base 64. We're just missing November.

2023 October
2023 December
MTUkIGFuZCAyMCQgcGFzc3dvcmQ6IHNoZWhhc3RlbnBhY2tzMyR0aWVyIHBhc3N3b3JkOiBwZXJmZWN0aXM2cGFja3MK

For MHH, we lack the password, so instead, here's the full thing in PDF form. If you noticed a small discrepancy in page count, that's cause some of them are double pages that count for two.

So what we're truly missing is November 2023 and any unique comics. After that, the new Fanbox stuff. It seems there's a passworded MEGA Folder link this time around so someone will have to download stuff off of it and post it separately here as the "party" website does not have Fanbox support right now.
Damn, just noticed. That sucks. Thought they just haven't updated it.

Last edited:
Also, does anyone have all of E19700's Muscular Surfers comics and his When super kids meet Candy comic and his Totally Muscular comics? If so, please re-upload them all onto here or some other sites. Thank you.

Also I am looking for all of the pages for E19700's Most Beautiful X Muscular comic, Dr. Lexi comic, and his My Hero Harem comics.

So, ever since 8muses got taken down, there have been zero places I managed to find where anyone would share more passwords.
Check the last pages of e19700's thread on Forum Saradas, there are being passwords shared publicly there.

Also I am looking for all of the pages for E19700's Most Beautiful X Muscular comic, Dr. Lexi comic, and his My Hero Harem comics.
I am certain My Hero Harem is the comic that janusi shared in PDF above us in this thread.

Again, it has all the pages. Some pages are double (e.g. P.141-142) on Patreon, but they appear as 1 page in the PDF.

Also, does anyone have all of E19700's Muscular Surfers comics and his When super kids meet Candy comic and his Totally Muscular comics? If so, please re-upload them all onto here or some other sites. Thank you.
I only have vol 1 and 2 of his Totally Muscular comics. Though I'll also be sharing the Sandra vol 1 and Multiverse vol 1 here as well. The rest I unfortunately don't have. While on the topic of comics, does anyone have the Vamp. + Futa vol 2 and 3?

Attachments

• Multiverse of Muscle vol 1.zip
    Multiverse of Muscle vol 1.zip
    38.8 MB · Views: 15
  • Sandra Guts' Dirty play vol1.zip
    Sandra Guts' Dirty play vol1.zip
    19.8 MB · Views: 14
  • Totally Muscular vol1.zip
    Totally Muscular vol1.zip
    43.3 MB · Views: 60
  • Totally Muscular vol2.rar
    Totally Muscular vol2.rar
    35.1 MB · Views: 14
I only have vol 1 and 2 of his Totally Muscular comics. Though I'll also be sharing the Sandra vol 1 and Multiverse vol 1 here as well. The rest I unfortunately don't have. While on the topic of comics, does anyone have the Vamp. + Futa vol 2 and 3?
Well Thank you very much for the Totally Spies comics.

Do be aware that Patreon banned him and he's since moved to Pixiv Fanbox: https://ting8packs.fanbox.cc/
You might also want to keep an eye on his Deviantart in case he disappears again: https://www.deviantart.com/e19700
I'm well aware of this, any I'm hoping to find people who has any if not all of his stuff and have them reupload it all onto the internet so that way we can properly preserve it all. I'm also doing the same for a lot of other artists who have made that I like and love. Also Kemono does have almost all of E19700's stuff from Patreon on their site, it's the comics that are the hardest to find. I'm still trying to find the full versions of all of his muscular surfers comics, the missing parts of his cream the rabbit growth comic, his super kids Candy meets Rem comic, his most beautiful x muscular comic, and his Dr. Lexi comic.

Last edited:
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=523331.90 so apparently this site has the missing parts of the Cream the Rabbit growth diary comic, the problem is that you need karma points to get at them and the site is stingy as Hell on giving people points for content, plus if you don't upload everyday, they'll ban you. So if anyone knows away around this bullsh!t or is able to get it or already has it, feel free to tell me how or please re-upload the pages if you have them. Thank you.

2023 October
2023 December

October 23 15/20$ password: shehastenpacks

Here's a password for October 2023 I found on Saradass (at least the $15 to $20 dollar tier one). Now to find the ones for November.

October 23 15/20$ password: shehastenpacks

Here's a password for October 2023 I found on Saradass (at least the $15 to $20 dollar tier one). Now to find the ones for November.
I already posted that password, it's coded in base64. Please actually READ the thread and don't ruin things for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom