Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Musclefan] Collection

Does anyone have the strength of chi 1. Strength from the stars 1 and 2, and all of the other comics the MuscleFan has made that haven't been added to thus thread yet?

Does anyone have the strength of chi 1. Strength from the stars 1 and 2, and all of the other comics the MuscleFan has made that haven't been added to thus thread yet?
Here I have a few, Also looking for body of iron 5 tho

Attachments

• The-Strength-of-Chi_01.pdf
    The-Strength-of-Chi_01.pdf
    20.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Strength-From-the-Stars_02.pdf
    Strength-From-the-Stars_02.pdf
    15.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Strength-From-the-Stars_01.pdf
    Strength-From-the-Stars_01.pdf
    12.8 MB · Views: 14
Give it some time. With the loss of 8muses forums,(And it looks like AnonGTS too) the community is pretty scattered. We've prob lost a good chunk of members and contributors, so it may take a bit more time for stuff to be shared.

Give it some time. With the loss of 8muses forums,(And it looks like AnonGTS too) the community is pretty scattered. We've prob lost a good chunk of members and contributors, so it may take a bit more time for stuff to be shared.
You said it well. Hopefully it will just be a matter of time that more people contribute.

You said it well. Hopefully it will just be a matter of time that more people contribute.
Yeah, and I'm hoping that people will get around to helping me find all of the art and stuff that I'm trying to look for.

Hey there I saw that these ain't in the list, however chapter 3 got corrupted and if someone else has it I'll be very thankful.

Attachments

• Better and Better 01.rar
    Better and Better 01.rar
    25 MB · Views: 11
  • Better and Better 02.rar
    Better and Better 02.rar
    22.3 MB · Views: 21
  • Better-and-Better_04.pdf
    Better-and-Better_04.pdf
    10.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Better and Better 05.rar
    Better and Better 05.rar