Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

Why didn't Melanie's Seduction ever get finished by suewatcher... really good build up for an old-school interracial voyeurism story.

The version of this at John Persons is not by the suewatcher at literotica, or at least there isn't a version at literotica.

there is a longer version of the John Persons story at literotica under the pen name jones286

4 chapters 9.8K words. Haven't read it so I don't know if it's "finished".

I noticed it was suewatcherfan, just figured it was a lost story that was never released. thanks for sharing that link.

I'm looking for stories where the wife or mother fucks around, but the husband or son don't find out. Just focuses on the female becoming a slut

For a start, look at this thread:
A little search on LIT might help as well. Keywords: cheating and slutwife?
The one attached will tick all your boxes.

Attachments

• My Hot Wife Katie - Freddyj881.epub
    769.7 KB · Views: 5
I just looked at my manage extensions tab in Chrome and noted the following.
Update on epubpress, I have now found it doesnt work as reliably as before, if at all. But EpubPressX is working fine as of today.

I notice no one has recommended this series of works. I would call it The Tale of the Educated Simp>. It's a series of works about a guy who starts to understand relationships with girls, and these girls are real predators and each has a darkness in their heart. And he has to get dirty in that darkness if he doesn't want them to break him. Lots of hot sex + dramatic plot. Read in this sequence:

BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 (Introduction of Main Character) by mondotoken

DAMN SHE THICK (Five chapters continuing the story)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK (15 Chapters)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK EPILOUGE: BOOK ONE: The Waltons

Note: This story takes place before:

Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! (2 part story arc)

THUNDA- Under New Management

MRS. WTF?!!: REBOOTED!!

Can anyone recommend something similar to this work Bad Teacher by hetup? But only the first chapters, I like how the main character seduced the teacher, but when she gave in completely I stopped reading. When he shaved her pubic hair ).

Some Bart Tracer epub's....enjoyable reads
So many books - you should just start a new thread for the author and reference him from here.
I'm seeing mostly Cuckold Hotwife, without me needing to check them all does he write other themes and you should include the themes in the thread title.

Back
Top Bottom