Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Can anyone suggest lengthy stories that includes the father willingly sharing his wife with their son? Maybe joining them?

Kind of like: https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing-mom-with-dad but lengthier versions?

Krlxo’s dad’s big mistake (https://www.literotica.com/s/dads-big-mistake-supersized) kinda works but the dad is kind of forced to do so. Better if he does so willingly.

Doesn’t have to be strictly incest though. Would like lengthy stories. Please suggest guys… Thanks!
Operation Freedom by Turniphead is one of the best stories with this theme. Few of his other stories also are in the same lines.
His stories can be found in this thread.

Can anyone suggest lengthy stories that includes the father willingly sharing his wife with their son? Maybe joining them?

Kind of like: https://www.literotica.com/s/sharing-mom-with-dad but lengthier versions?

Krlxo’s dad’s big mistake (https://www.literotica.com/s/dads-big-mistake-supersized) kinda works but the dad is kind of forced to do so. Better if he does so willingly.

Doesn’t have to be strictly incest though. Would like lengthy stories. Please suggest guys… Thanks!

You can also look for jack30341 stories. "Agreement" is very good.

Operation Freedom by Turniphead is one of the best stories with this theme. Few of his other stories also are in the same lines.
That was some good suggestion @napst3r . I liked it through out, however, if the ending was a bit more extended, it would have been phenomenal, I tell you! Thanks for the suggestion!

The 'story,' such that it is, involves a mother and adult son who become lovers andthen plot to nudge the father into giving his permission for just such a union.

Lengthy story, with multiple scenes between mother and adult son (sadly 90% of them behind the father's back!). Good read.

six times a day by spacerX ... it just goes on and on, you might wanna check this out. Dad won't be in the narrative, but it's very lengthy.

six times a day by spacerX ... it just goes on and on, you might wanna check this out. Dad won't be in the narrative, but it's very lengthy.

Heh, been a while since i read 6 times a day.

Basic story, boy has low testosterone levels, so his sexy milf neighbor wants to seduce him, and eventually have him seduce his own mom. To do so she convinces their doctor to say his levels are low (which they are, but skews them further) and encourages the improvement of it by getting off 6 times a day... preferably with help. It eventually includes the Milf neighbor, her daughter, his mom, and i think his sister too (if he has one). I only have rough memories through chapter 21? It really does feel like it goes on forever. But a lot of it quite deliciously good.

Good news i have Six Times a Day for you (from Anne's archive). I've got an old html site version, but the ones on Anne's Archive seem well enough and includes the illustrations the HTML version had from what i glanced.; I'm just not sure how many chapters per book. It looks like about 8 parts per book, so I've read 3 books worth...

Attachments

• SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 12.epub
    7 MB · Views: 2
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 13.epub
    5.2 MB · Views: 3
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 14.epub
    5.6 MB · Views: 5
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 15.epub
    6.7 MB · Views: 7
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 16.epub
    6.4 MB · Views: 4
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 17.epub
    5.8 MB · Views: 4
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 18.epub
    5.6 MB · Views: 5
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 19.epub
    11 MB · Views: 5
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 11.epub
    8.9 MB · Views: 5
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 10.epub
    9.2 MB · Views: 5
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 09.epub
    10.2 MB · Views: 4
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 01.epub
    9.4 MB · Views: 2
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 02.epub
    8.6 MB · Views: 3
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 03.epub
    11.1 MB · Views: 8
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 04.epub
    9.6 MB · Views: 6
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 05.epub
    7.9 MB · Views: 6
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 06.epub
    8.5 MB · Views: 6
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 07.epub
    7.9 MB · Views: 4
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 08.epub
    9 MB · Views: 4
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 20.epub
    10 MB · Views: 4
  • SpacerX - Six Times a Day Book 21.epub
    9.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Basic story, boy has low testosterone levels, so his sexy milf neighbor wants to seduce him, and eventually have him seduce his own mom. To do so she convinces their doctor to say his levels are low (which they are, but skews them further) and encourages the improvement of it by getting off 6 times a day... preferably with help. It eventually includes the Milf neighbor, her daughter, his mom, and i think his sister too (if he has one). I only have rough memories through chapter 21? It really does feel like it goes on forever. But a lot of it quite deliciously good.

Good news i have Six Times a Day for you (from Anne's archive). I've got an old html site version, but the ones on Anne's Archive seem well enough and includes the illustrations the HTML version had from what i glanced.; I'm just not sure how many chapters per book. It looks like about 8 parts per book, so I've read 3 books worth...
Thank you for sharing epubs!

I was trying to find it online; anyone have it?

The stories were pretty interesting but doesn't have the father-son interesting sharing concept. Thanks any way @yano2mch !

Why incest story never published book authors never found?
I am searched Amazon but not found anything
TRY llhlf.com (LIBGEN). It has almost EVERY book on every subject. Seriously. You can find all sorts of great Taboo shit, or every book written about Abe Lincoln!

Back
Top Bottom