Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

I think this covers all the big stories by klrxo.

How M Made Him State Champ, was having a build-up... in the second part, not so much. It was hasty.

Sons of Moms had the same feature... needed build-up. Do appreciate the ambition, mainly, in Sons of Moms chapter 6 when the MC had his way with 6 women, that alone should be fantastic... yet, the lack of build-up, the lack of a more believable story took its toll.

Can anyone recommend stories with the scope, the ambition of KLRXO and, at the same time, a true interest in build-up, in a story with beliavable characters that takes its time??

You may want to check this author on Lit... I do enjoy the writing style https://www.literotica.com/authors/RTR9209/works/stories
How M Made Him State Champ, was having a build-up... in the second part, not so much. It was hasty.

Sons of Moms had the same feature... needed build-up. Do appreciate the ambition, mainly, in Sons of Moms chapter 6 when the MC had his way with 6 women, that alone should be fantastic... yet, the lack of build-up, the lack of a more believable story took its toll.

Can anyone recommend stories with the scope, the ambition of KLRXO and, at the same time, a true interest in build-up, in a story with beliavable characters that takes its time??

A Matter of Trust, A Matter of Betrayal by AngeloMichael

They were supposed to be a trilogy. But the author did not published final installment yet.

Attachments

• A Matter of Trust by Angelo Michael.pdf
    A Matter of Trust by Angelo Michael.pdf
    563.8 KB · Views: 5
  • A Matter of Betrayal by Angelo Michael.pdf
    A Matter of Betrayal by Angelo Michael.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Looking for a story where the tradition is once a year the men of this town can sleep with a woman of their choice by tying a ribbon on the door handles to the women' house. The protagonist naturally choose to sleep with his mom

Looking for a story where the tradition is once a year the men of this town can sleep with a woman of their choice by tying a ribbon on the door handles to the women' house. The protagonist naturally choose to sleep with his mom
seems like an interesting concept, any idea who the author was ?

Can anyone share mr.here stories from the mega link? I did'nt see it in time...

I had to check it out to see which of my stories was being put out without my permission.

There were 4 stories there.

3 are stories you can find on Lit under my author name.
  • A Mother's Worry
  • The Anderson Family Journals
  • A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap.

1 was a story that's on Smashwords that shouldn't be given out.
  • Loving Mom

Again, if someone wants to upload one of my FREE stories to a website, ASK ME. Ask me if you can post one of my free stories. Tell me what website. And if I say yes, make sure you acknowledge that I'm the author and provide a link back to my Lit profile.

Stealing them creates distrust and resentment, it's part of the reason I've stopped for as long as I have and moved onto normal fiction. (And yes, I do enjoy writing erotica now that I've done it. My only regret is that I'm the one writing it, not discovering it as a reader.) If I was making 1% of what JK Rowling makes a year by selling my work, I wouldn't care, but compared to her, my hobby is the equivalent of begging on the streets for a hamburger. I have a normal career. If people are going to steal from my hobby, I'd rather stick to my career and keep my erotic ideas to myself.

A rare find from mejau71.

Attachments

• A_Tale_of_Forbidden_Love - mejau71.epub
    112.1 KB · Views: 5
What are your favorite stories in which the mom is not beautiful, big breasted and sexy like a 18 year old girl? Stories in which the sex and the relationship between them is a little bit darker, without running into BDSM or cum slut stories?
A few good story examples are in my opinon:
"Getting What I Deserved" by badnail on literotica
"Like Mother Like Son" by DarkSammael on literotica
The stories of alwayswantedto where also drifting in this direction a lot of the time

looking for a M/S story from literotica. the premise is dad and brother go on trip (hunting/fishing?) without him so mom takes it upon herself to make sure he doesn't feel left out.

looking for a M/S story from literotica. the premise is dad and brother go on trip (hunting/fishing?) without him so mom takes it upon herself to make sure he doesn't feel left out.
that would be "boys will be boys" by The_shadow_rising i guess. thats a good one but some scenes are unnecceseraly too long.

u can check "groupie" from same author. another good one. unforunately i can say same thing about some scenes for this story too.

I had to check it out to see which of my stories was being put out without my permission.

There were 4 stories there.

3 are stories you can find on Lit under my author name.
  • A Mother's Worry
  • The Anderson Family Journals
  • A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap.

1 was a story that's on Smashwords that shouldn't be given out.
  • Loving Mom

Again, if someone wants to upload one of my FREE stories to a website, ASK ME. Ask me if you can post one of my free stories. Tell me what website. And if I say yes, make sure you acknowledge that I'm the author and provide a link back to my Lit profile.

Stealing them creates distrust and resentment, it's part of the reason I've stopped for as long as I have and moved onto normal fiction. (And yes, I do enjoy writing erotica now that I've done it. My only regret is that I'm the one writing it, not discovering it as a reader.) If I was making 1% of what JK Rowling makes a year by selling my work, I wouldn't care, but compared to her, my hobby is the equivalent of begging on the streets for a hamburger. I have a normal career. If people are going to steal from my hobby, I'd rather stick to my career and keep my erotic ideas to myself.
I can relate. I've put hundreds of hours into creating individual "fan fiction" subtitle projects. I'm happy when people enjoy and share them, but since I put so much time, effort, attention, and creativity into my work, it's disappointing when I see my name removed and replaced by some rando who had nothing to do with it. I appreciate your work and your willingness to share. Cheers

Attachments

• A Lifetime Lust - panzerfeck.pdf
    A Lifetime Lust - panzerfeck.pdf
    117 KB · Views: 3
  • A Lifetime Kink - panzerfeck.pdf
    A Lifetime Kink - panzerfeck.pdf
    917.5 KB · Views: 3
  • A Mother_s Nurture - panzerfeck.pdf
    A Mother_s Nurture - panzerfeck.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Beautiful Dreamers - Panzerfeck.pdf
    Beautiful Dreamers - Panzerfeck.pdf