Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

I had copied and pasted into Word "Flip, Flop, or Fuck" by jack08180 some time ago, but he didn't finish it. In Chapter 10 he described how he planned to finish the story, but didn't actually write it.

I was just trying to check to see if he had ever finished it, but he deleted all his stuff sometime in 2017.
I do not have any of his works, sorry.

Anyone has suggestions for great male chastity stories?read chastity island by handyrandy and loved it.ason lenov,vk vaughn and anna devereus has chastity elements,loved them too

Anyone has suggestions for great male chastity stories?read chastity island by handyrandy and loved it.ason lenov,vk vaughn and anna devereus has chastity elements,loved them too
Go to the literotica story tags page and enter the key word of interest. By default, it displays the list using "latest" as the sorting category. You can change that to rating, favorite, or views, to get the "best" of stories with that key word.

You can then further sort it using the category filter on the right. The category any given story is listed in will appear to the right of the tittle, so if there are certain categories, that aren't of interest to you just skip them.

You can search for multiple tags, if you separate them by a comma.

OK, I'm having a brain cramp and can't recall a story that I have somewhere on my PC, either a published book in Calibre or something from Literotica et. al.

It involves a husband and wife. There's a scene, early on, maybe chapter 2, where they are in Vegas and she picks up a guy and has her husband watch them get busy. She gives him her card afterwards and asks him to look them up if he's ever in their part of California. He does, and there are multiple group sex sessions with him and others.

The guy's name might be Jake, but that could be my brain misfiring.

I've tries to do searches for various bits of text that would match what I can recall, but have had no luck.

Does anyone know what this story could be?

OK, I'm having a brain cramp and can't recall a story that I have somewhere on my PC, either a published book in Calibre or something from Literotica et. al.

It involves a husband and wife. There's a scene, early on, maybe chapter 2, where they are in Vegas and she picks up a guy and has her husband watch them get busy. She gives him her card afterwards and asks him to look them up if he's ever in their part of California. He does, and there are multiple group sex sessions with him and others.

I've tries to do searches for various bits of text that would match what I can recall, but have had no luck.

There was a novel - Vegas Heat by Matthew Lee - either the husband or the Bull was Jacob? Hope that helps.

Anyone remember a story where a couple goes to a sports bar and the people there bet them on a game showing on tv and if they win they'll fuck the wife.As expected the stranger wins the game the wife gets fucked.The twist is that the game showing was a old game the people there knew the outcome.Anyone remember this story?

Anyone remember a story where a couple goes to a sports bar and the people there bet them on a game showing on tv and if they win they'll fuck the wife.As expected the stranger wins the game the wife gets fucked.The twist is that the game showing was a old game the people there knew the outcome.Anyone remember this story?
I remember someone asking about this exact plot line but don't remember where the answer was, probably reddit under cuckoldstories2

Things we do for Lust by Sean Geist?

I haven't read the the stories you mentioned, but I really like P.F. Dee's stories.

You can read them on their blog, and the related thread here (two threads actually)

It usually has magic elements, but some don't.

A collection of short stories by Bertram W Bronson, a great "cuckold-hotwife" writer of the late 1990's and early 2000's. Good short reads.....Enjoy

Attachments

• Bertram W Bronson.zip
    Bertram W Bronson.zip
    412.5 KB · Views: 19
As requested - Things we do for lust by Sean Geist - 3 books and epilogue

Attachments

• Things We Do For Lust 1 - To the edge.epub
    132.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Things We Do For Lust 2 - Going Down to Get Up - Sean Geist.epub
    229.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Things We Do For Lust 3 - Seducing Robin -- Geist, Sean .epub
    228.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Things We Do for Lust - Epilogue - Sean Geist.epub
    308.1 KB · Views: 8
A Chance to Advance
One of the best Slutwife stories you can find on the internet by Vulgus.

Summary: Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives.
This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpeg
    IMG_2465.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 14
  • A Chance to Advance - Vulgus.epub
    960.5 KB · Views: 6
A Chance to Advance
One of the best Slutwife stories you can find on the internet by Vulgus.

Summary: Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives.
This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.
Can you tell us how to download from storiesonline, I tried Calibre but the chapters aren't complete.

Back
Top Bottom