Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

It appears Catwoman MEGA still doesn't work. Would it be possible to reupload it. Would be much appreciated.

As for Happy New Year, it was posted by CVX around New year, but if it includes shota, I suppose it's for the best.
Edit: Looking at it again, it's likely a New Year 2024 version.

Last edited:
It appears Catwoman MEGA still doesn't work. Would it be possible to reupload it. Would be much appreciated.

As for Happy New Year, it was posted by CVX around New year, but if it includes shota, I suppose it's for the best.
Just updated the link address for the Catwoman clip; not sure why it wasn't working ... but it does now! (y)
As far as HNY ... that's a matter for CVXtreme to handle. He will ... eventually. ;)

Last edited:
Quick question, found this while scrolling aswell. Catwoman 2 and the images seem to have been swept away along with her old pixiv, just wondering if it still exists.

Attachments

• 1703254154903.png
    1703254154903.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 8
Quick question, found this while scrolling aswell. Catwoman 2 and the images seem to have been swept away along with her old pixiv, just wondering if it still exists.
Both of those particular images are from the Catwoman clip. In the past, Nini made at least 2 to 3 gif/images a week, then posted them on Pixiv. Then the big
conflict with Pixiv happened and her page was frozen because of "questionable" images, even though most everything was mosaic-censored. Nini thought about just removing the images that were objectionable, then decided in her anger to delete virtually everything that was on her page. She even tried to "recreate" her page with a more wholesome look, only to have more of her new images pulled. Hence we have her current page of Pixiv, which is basically the same 5 or 6 images that haven't been updated in months. It only exists now as a memory .... the fragments of a time gone by. Nini wiped the slate clean and deleted everything. It's extremely doubtful that the material lost will ever be posted elsewhere. She's immensely stubborn and never looks back.
I'll post those images ypu were curious about. Fortunately, there is a site that has archived most, but not all, of her older material ... Nozomi.
Nozomi - District13/Nini

Attachments

• CW 01.JPG
    CW 01.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 5
  • CW 02.JPG
    CW 02.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CW 03.JPG
    CW 03.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Announcement 11.10.23.JPG
    Announcement 11.10.23.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
that catwoman2 gif looks very hot... unfortunately cant find it anywhere

Possibly because there was NEVER a Catwoman "2" GIF ... it's all in that one video clip. Yes, "Catwoman 2" is a nice image. Nini never did anything with it ... just
another in a series of VAM practice clips. You haven't missed out.

CVXtreme , when you will release class fellow part one . We are waiting for a long time .
Sister Page:

hey ! when you will release biliard v3
Do you even read the comments I leave here about releases ... ? WHY do I even bother?
Your homework for today is to go back through the comments and identify the announcement ... SHEESH! 😲
patrick-star.gif

Last edited:
Do you even read the comments I leave here about releases ... ? WHY do I even bother?
You're homework for today is to go back through the comments and identify the announcement ... SHEESH! 😲

Attachments

• 1720630442906.gif
    1720630442906.gif
    71.4 KB · Views: 17
@O'jisan I looked "everywhere" for the second part of the Halloween (or was it Trick or Treat?) story and couldn't find it. Could you double check to see if it exists under a different name? so I can refine my search.

Back
Top Bottom