Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

@O'jisan I looked "everywhere" for the second part of the Halloween (or was it Trick or Treat?) story and couldn't find it. Could you double check to see if it exists under a different name? so I can refine my search.
I think I ran across it on NaughtyMachinima under the name Halloween 2. We can't post it here, unfortunately. Happy hunting!

I just checked on the video search ... it's there. All I can say regarding Halloween 2 ... as no direct links are allowed here. :unsure:

Last edited:
Nini stated (and I posted) that Billiards is a LONG story ... that's code for saying at least the first half of the story usually contains no nudity, or sexual activity.
It's safe to say that Episode 3 will have no sex-scenes ... just more teasing and provocative camera angles: I refer to this as her "bait-n-tease" portion of the
story line ... in her words (para-phrasing) "It's what you men like" ... Hmm? :unsure:
True, I suppose ... but no nudity? Nooooooo ... :eek:
PS. Two more shopping days to go. Usually I edit the episodes together each time a new one is released, but there were enough complaints the last couple of
releases, that I have reassessed the practice ... I'll wait until it's all in the can; unless you all insist otherwise.
PPS ... ooohhh! 97 pages. Ooohhh! :love:

Last edited:
All good things happen to those who are patient. Tomorrow AM, Billiards V3.0 will be posted, as promised ... remember to keep your Nini-Decoder-Rings
handy in order to view the secret password that unlocks the long-awaited video ... ;)

Decoder ring.gif

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 sincerely waiting for it
Ditto ... sometimes it seems like forever between releases. Isn't the "summer fashion" season over by now? Before we know it, Nini will have to attend her big
Fashion Expo in September and disappear again ... what a pain. I'm sure she's getting ready for the Con as I type! :rolleyes:

Nini Con Prep.gif

There is no freedom of expression
Expression is one thing ... lack of discretion is quite another matter. Just remember to be polite here, with fewer complaints or demands. We need to work together as a group for all of this to function. Have have to remember, we are probably the most monitored group here on APC ... due in a large part because of Nini's more "notorious" works; hence, we need to be a bit more judicious in our discussions and what we can share here. Sometimes, we're all a bit disappointed ... myself included. Hang in there. ;)

Last edited:
I really don't care about the state of your junk. Have you REALLY tried? You may find it on NaughtyMachinima, R34Video, or maybe SpankBang ... the internet is vast! Keep looking.
Yup, you can find it in NautyMachinima. Just search for 'Fitness' and you'll find it.

Expression is one thing ... lack of discretion is quite another matter. Just remember to be polite here, with fewer complaints or demands. We need to work together as a group for all of this to function. Have have to remember, we are probably the most monitored group here on APC ... due in a large part because of Nini's more "notorious" works; hence, we need to be a bit more judicious in our discussions and what we can share here. Sometimes, we're all a bit disappointed ... myself included. Hang in there. ;)
notorious?Why? ?????????

i have a question?
i have zero knowledge about animation.....but if i have to learn how to animate videos like nini.....where should i start from?

Back
Top Bottom