Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Hopefully, this is a new start. All are welcome. Please read the rules of this site first. Still, remember your manners as, we're here to share. The two week-waiting rule still applies on new videos. Patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone.
Yo O'jisan

Did Nini ever release or finish another ep for The Eye's of Truth before the massive switchover/cancellation?

Hopefully, this is a new start. All are welcome. Please read the rules of this site first. Still, remember your manners as, we're here to share. The two week-waiting rule still applies on new videos. Patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone.

Hello, here again I hope this is the forum that welcomes us, thank you for not giving up and continuing with this work
PS: Greetings from Mexico
ps 2: I need a translator, sorry for the autograph

and now that we are releasing volume two of Five Color Rangers, why not? I leave them for the new ones and for those who do not yet have it in their collection, Five Color Rangers V0.1 translated and subtitled into Spanish with just a little Latin American mischief, hope you like (y)

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:

[D13] Five Color Rangers V0.1[Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
Password: 99@X-Buu-X@99

Mediafire:
[D13] Five Color Rangers V0.1[Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
Password: 99@X-FCR-X@99

I will soon have volume two of this epic adventure ready, just give me a break jojojo!! 🤪 Saludous amigous!! ;)

Edit: Sorry the mediafire link is no longer available later I see why 😵‍💫
Gracias Bro se agradece mucho la traducción

Moderator's note: We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo O'jisan

Did Nini ever release or finish another ep for The Eye's of Truth before the massive switchover/cancellation?
To paraphrase ... Nini said the Eye of Truth was a test ONLY .... then she went on to say she doesn't have time for games. Also, IHMO ... it's in that somewhat more than questionable territory ... I do want the people in charge to like us. Overall, I found it somewhat annoying in it's execution. Moving on ...

Last edited:
换句话来说……妮妮真理之眼只是一个测试……然后她接着说她没有时间玩游戏。另外,IHMO……这不仅仅是一个 值得怀疑的领域……我确实希望负责人喜欢我们。总的来说,我发现它的执行有点麻烦人。继续...
我真的很喜欢精神控制 情节,比如 《五色游侠》。我也很喜欢 真理之眼。当我看到这个GIF的时候,我以为会有EP2。如果没有后续,那就太可惜了。??

MMXXI02也很好,但是在精彩的时候就结束了。

Last edited:
View attachment 16651I really enjoy mind control plots, like Five Color Ranger. I also really like Eye of Truth. When I saw this GIF, I thought there would be EP2. If there is no follow-up, it would be a pity. 😭

MMXXI02 is also very good, but it is over at the wonderful time.
View attachment 16651I really enjoy mind control plots, like Five Color Ranger. I also really like Eye of Truth. When I saw this GIF, I thought there would be EP2. If there is no follow-up, it would be a pity. 😭

Where can I find this GIF?

Even though the image is already censored (prior to your do-it-yourself censor job), it would definitely not be allowed here. Even though Japanese sites practice constant mosaic censorship concerning genitals ... it's pretty much "anything goes" over there. Nini grew up reading Japanese erotic manga, so in her view, she sees things completely different than Western mores. US & EU standards are stricter in that "you must be this tall to get on this ride" ... or MILF. Here in the West,
genitals are for the most part accepted .... of course, here, a bit of puberty never hurts!

Last edited:
I'm anticipating a little more "action" next time out. Hope they finish that "task" quickly!

Billiards V01 [Male POV] [Sub-ESP]
  • 3D
  • Ok, next on the list of releases is the acclaimed Billiards V01 [Male POV] translated and subtitled in Spanish :love:

(Adult's Only)
    Megaupload:
    [D13] Billiards V01 [Male POV] [Sub-Esp-Lat] LW
    Password:
    @@XxD13xX@@Bunny23

What is left to the imagination is what keeps us attentive to future releases, that's Nini Jojojo!! :love:

PD: I don't know what happens with the mediafire links, when I try them they work and when I publish them here they disappear and are no longer available... WTF? It looks like we will only have the links in mega for the moment, sorry :(

Last edited:
    Billiards V0.2 [Female POV] [Sub-ESP]
  • 3D
  • More than volume 2 of Billards, it seems to me to be a complement to Billards 1, but I'll leave them here anyway, Billiards V0.2_[Female POV] translated and subtitled in Spanish, enjoy it:

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:

[D13] Billiards V0.2_Female POV[Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@X-YuYu-X@99

Let's hope that Nini takes up this great story and gives us what we are looking forward to :love:

something that has been asked for a lot and I keep it like a jewel It is the collaboration between the master O'jisan and a certain CVXtreme3D hehe!! is about Business Trip V0.9.15_Working Overtime (y)

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:

Business Trip V0.9.15_Working Overtime-O&C
    Password: 99@X-Oji&CvX-X@99

a small tribute to the work of the great lady, enjoy it those new recruits of this great troop :giggle:

PD: Maybe if the grandmaster O'jisan agrees we will have a new collaboration in Billiards? Hohoho!! :whistle: :giggle:

Ahh that's pretty lame but understandable.

Hopefully one day she has or can find a hosting platform that will allow all her content and she can get back to what she was doing best prior to the BS.

Ahh that's pretty lame but understandable.

Hopefully one day she has or can find a hosting platform that will allow all her content and she can get back to what she was doing best prior to the BS.
    I just can't see that happening at the present time. Even Nini has said "no more" to any shota-like content, so she designed taller and older looking male counterparts to schtupp her MILF characters. She should have done his long ago, or we wouldn't be talking about it. So, it's either older teens, "friends of Bob" ...
    or dirty-old-men. She hasn't come up with any decent monsters yet. So onward HO!

I could do Cryptic Message (MMXXI02), but I would have to edit out a sequence toward the end. Is that agreeable ... or should I just let sleeping dogs lie? Trust me. it's still a great story without the shota content ... and a very simple edit.

Last edited:
    Please remember this is an English Site. Please use Google Translate when relaying messages inside the group. ( I didn't make the rules. ) :whistle:

Recuerda que este es un sitio en inglés. Utilice Google Translate cuando transmita mensajes dentro del grupo. Yo no hice las reglas. :rolleyes:

Even though the image is already censored (prior to your do-it-yourself censor job), it would definitely not be allowed here. Even though Japanese sites practice constant mosaic censorship concerning genitals ... it's pretty much "anything goes" over there. Nini grew up reading Japanese erotic manga, so in her view, she sees things completely different than Western mores. US & EU standards are stricter in that "you must be this tall to get on this ride" ... or MILF. Here in the West,
    genitals are for the most part accepted .... of course, here, a bit of puberty never hurts!
    Yes, this question is indeed very difficult

Back
    Top Bottom