Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Please ojisan bro upload SE episode

Hi ojisan bro please provide SE video of nini
I completely "get it" ... I would like to share Supporting Education. but hopefully by now, you've familiarized yourself with this site's rules, which I have followed to the letter, in order stay here: No Shoto material allowed, whatsoever.
It's quite a good story overall ... but seriously, at this point in time ... under the political and fiscal pressure "adult entertainment" sites are under ... it's a safe bet playing it safe is the wisest policy. If the Christian Right wins our election, the shit will hit the fan. We don't want a repeat performance of what happened to 8Muses here. So Happy Hunting ... a confused, drug addled Penny Zhang is waiting for you to find her over at NaughtyMachinima.

SE_C01.JPG

i have a question?
i have zero knowledge about animation.....but if i have to learn how to animate videos like nini.....where should i start from?

Please ... just put all your questions in ONE request ... and lay off the coffee ... one message it quite enough (I know you're excited). To answer your question, Nini did release Billiards V4.0 early this morning ... Parts 1-4 the first chapter. I will post some pictures, along with her plans for future episodes. August 3rd
is probably a good guess on the release ... NO SEX ... just a lot of "sexy" ... but I will say Nini's practice on body-physics is worth the price of admission! 🤪

View attachment 670006
Oh!🥵 That was pretty good for a V4! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a more intimate scene happened! Thanks for the post O'jisan:)

I watched around all nini collection . honestly business tripe and dance is one of the best ever videos that I saw. I liked marriage porpose as well but it is a shot story with shota . I like the dressing that Nini did ? endless! wine colour dress ….

have you watched ? group leader can you share one more pic that show full sexy look 😂😂.
Those of you who are subscribed to Nini's Patreon ... PLEASE don't "tease" other members about watching Billiards V4, unintentional of not; they have to wait 2 weeks until it is posted on these pages ... they're being patient, which I appreciate, so no teasers about it until it's released. Let's be fair about this, as not everyone is able to subscribe.
As far as posting more images ... not at this time. What I've posted should be enough to whet you whistle until the release. Apologies, but I don't want to give the entire plot away. Patience, please.

Last edited:
It's true that Nini pulled Truth Or Dare from her pages, which she warned all subscribers when she posted it originally. I'm sure she has her reasons. I'm actually surprised she shared it in the first place. She needs to start using her updated teen models. Still. I'm sure it will turn up somewhere else on the Web. We're not able to post it here though ... so please, enough with the discussions or requests concerning it, okay? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I watched around all nini collection . honestly business tripe and dance is one of the best ever videos that I saw. I liked marriage porpose as well but it is a shot story with shota . I like the dressing that Nini did ? endless! wine colour dress ….
BTW ... Propose Marriage is an approved title here, and was approved by Admin. The male character is an older teen, not "shota", running a company for his dad. It was posted here on Dec. 24th ... post #102. Check the "3D" list. The links are still good.
Get your facts straight before spreading disinformation, please ...

MEGA: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [FanEdit]
KEY: WpcHQpF9p4obWDYiYhhlB7a73KQrMjCPbukTapmbhZo
MEGA
: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Original]
KEY: 8ivE9rNrARaFfCXzJoi6s2qlXP4sBaX8l3mjlKhWYk8

Do you guys know if there exist The 3rd part of The Grandfather?
It's an old work of Nini

Do you guys know if there exist The 3rd part of The Grandfather?
It's an old work of Nini
Yes, there IS a Grandfather Part 3, which we can't post here due to "shota" content. A shame too, as it ends on a funny note ... but rules being rules, we're unable to post the conclusion to that particular story on APC. 😇

Wow, surprised that we were able to get Marriage Proposal up here, glad to add the HQ version to my collection.

Ojisan, any news on Kokomi: Studying Abroad? I like that character and hair in the preview together; I feel like the guy in it's a good "young, but not shota young" compared to MP.

>.> <.<

Wow, surprised that we were able to get Marriage Proposal up here, glad to add the HQ version to my collection.

Ojisan, any news on Kokomi: Studying Abroad? I like that character and hair in the preview together; I feel like the guy in it's a good "young, but not shota young" compared to MP.

>.> <.<
I think it will start right after Billiards ends (which could take a while ... still have the final 2 complete chapters to go on that. Nini posted a blurb about it a
month or two ago ... something to the affect of my "childhood sweetheart studies abroad" (?). It will be TierB (Blacked) ... so now we all play the waiting game.
as per usual. Here's her announcement again, from back in April, this year:

KSA_00.JPG
KSA_01.JPG

Last edited:
Ty Ty

I really want to see what she does with billiards, seems like part 1.0 shows the whole story from the guy's POV so now she just need to fill in all of the scenes? If so, the next two should be pretty good.

:D

Damn, she is so thick. <3

Thanks for the update.

Ty Ty

I really want to see what she does with billiards, seems like part 1.0 shows the whole story from the guy's POV so now she just need to fill in all of the scenes? If so, the next two should be pretty good.
:D
Thanks for the update.
So the next chapter is "Losing"; probably 2 or more videos ... followed by the final chapter with lotsa sex scenes. I figure we have at least a 2 or 3 month waiting period for the end of Billiards ... hopefully, that keeps everyone happy. Plus whatever else she might release on TierA and TierZ? 🥱

Back
Top Bottom