Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

3:53 AM
Monday, March 11, 2024 (GMT+8)
Time in Singapore
Better a little late than never ... right? Kokomi and Grandfathers Secret V3.0, both as the separate Original and the combined V1.0-V3.0 Fan-edit. Coming soon, in a few days, Kokomi's Confused Diary ... anything to keep the natives (somewhat) "happy" .... Again, I appreciate the patience in helping me maintain Nini's two week posting delay!
MEGA: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0 [FanEdit]
KEY: JUpYVyEV66CW3FDRiNWEGs3wtFCp7yB0SrWKS_DcHs8
MEGA
: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V3.0 [OG.Edit]
KEY: gDVka4810RyLvZ5xxaDGCKq2FYzZfoV6Wf4DwhpoHVA
The wait is always worth it. Another masterpiece. Looking forward to the next releases.😋

I suggest OHentai, SpankBang and NaughtyMachinima for starters. Most, but not all, of her older works are still available. They vary in quality, of course, but Nini's original works, when she was still using TK17 software, were done in 720p. She didn't step up to 1080p, until she switched over to VAM software. Thankfully, she hasn't upgraded to 4K ... or worse yet,
but why does ohentai on me say "the video file cannot be played"

but why does ohentai on me say "the video file cannot be played"
It may depend on your wireless/cable provider, or your browser. I use FireFox , plus their app, VideoDownloadHelper, to download videos with no apparent links. I just tried it and it works for me, as always. Not sure why you can't playback ... ad-blockers, maybe?

Hola amigos, continuando con los estrenos de este mes les tengo el próximo capítulo de nuestra bella y voluptuosa heroína ''Kokomi'' en Kokomi y El Secreto del Abuelo traducido y subtitulado al español , creo que habrá opiniones encontradas pero creo que este capítulo es 100% Nini y los que la conocemos bien disfrutamos de su arte tal cual, así que prepárate y disfrútalo tanto como yo.:amar:(y)

Megacarga:
[D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi y el secreto del abuelo V1.0-V3.0 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
Contraseña: 99@++**Abuelo**++@99

View attachment 332098

Estén atentos porque todavía hay más por venir, Saludous amigous:risilla:
Muchas gracias. 👍

Hello friends, continuing with this month's releases I have the next chapter of our beautiful and voluptuous heroine ''Kokomi'' in Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret translated and subtitled in Spanish, I think there will be mixed opinions but I think this chapter is 100% Nini and those of us who know her well enjoy her art as is, so get ready and enjoy it as much as I do. :love:(y)

Megaupload:
[D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
Password: 99@++**Grandpa**++@99

View attachment 332098

Stay tuned because there is still more to come, Saludous amigous :giggle:
Excellent thanks for the translation

Completely off-topic ... but enough reason for my to jump up-and-down ecstatically: GODZILLA MINUS-ONE wins the Oscar for Best Visual Effects!
First ever for the Big Guy! I'm am very happy and congrats to the cast and crew! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

:eek:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
G Mius one.jpg

Last edited:
Completely off-topic ... but enough reason for my to jump up-and-down ecstatically: GODZILLA MINUS-ONE wins the Oscar for Best Visual Effects!
First ever for the Big Guy! I'm am very happy and congrats to the cast and crew!
I haven't seen it yet :cry: and I'm dying to see it :eek:, due to lack of time and the theaters where I live don't have it on display. o_O I haven't seen summaries or anything on the internet to be able to enjoy it, I hope very soon, but congratulations to the big guy, he deserves it well(y)

Time in Singapore
Better a little late than never ... right? Kokomi and Grandfathers Secret V3.0, both as the separate Original and the combined V1.0-V3.0 Fan-edit. Coming soon, in a few days, Kokomi's Confused Diary ... anything to keep the natives (somewhat) "happy" .... Again, I appreciate the patience in helping me maintain Nini's two week posting delay!
MEGA
I was waiting for this story, thank you very much O'jisan!! Nini has to continue with this story, it would be a shame if he left her abandoned

Hello friends, continuing with this month's releases I have the next chapter of our beautiful and voluptuous heroine ''Kokomi'' in Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret translated and subtitled in Spanish, I think there will be mixed opinions but I think this chapter is 100% Nini and those of us who know her well enjoy her art as is, so get ready and enjoy it as much as I do. :love:(y)

Megaupload:
[D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
Password: 99@++**Grandpa**++@99

View attachment 332098

Stay tuned because there is still more to come, Saludous amigous :giggle:
I apreciate it

Billard? 😣😣😣😣😣
📆📆📆📆 some news
Not to beat a dead horse ... you can blame Kokomi and her friends for the delay on Billiards; as I have repeatedly stated, Nini has said she will not continue Billiards until the exploits of Kokomi are finished. If she posts ANYTHING concerning Billiards, I will post it here ASAP! So we all need to sit tight and play the waiting-game ... sorry ... 🥺

Time in Singapore
MEGA
Video is as wonderful as always. But She is a total succubus😱I thought she will fuck her grandpa but she directly take his life essence😰

Every readers let's pray for her grandpa for few moments.
#rip80yearsCHILD

He was the best even in old age. But our innocent 😇 succubus😈 change his mind and he resurrect with a hard on. Well ❤️‍🩹 that's for later........as she is busy with Bob and Danny along with few black friends.

Hey, O'jisan, what is the age of Penny, Sachiko and Kokomi?

Well in the video, hospital seems to near Penny's home(picture)? Don't you think so?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-13-01-53-06-29_2dff0e110cbb5dcf452c3609775e0d0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-01-53-06-29_2dff0e110cbb5dcf452c3609775e0d0f.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 48
Yep ... everyone has one-of-those-nights. I had one of those ... so I'm slipping in and out of twilight. Sorry for the delay ... 😵‍💫 :sleep: 😵‍💫

Links deleted: Updates availabe

Penny-Gomen-nasai.gif
:sleep:

Last edited:
Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V5.0 [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • Well, the next release is a story that gets more and more interesting, I'm talking about Kokomi Confuced Diary in its volume number four, This time I had to redo volume number 1 to compile the four parts in a single video so that you do not miss a single detail of this excellent story, Without further ado, for the moment I leave you Kokomi's Confused Diary translated and subtitled in Spanish, I hope you enjoy it a lot. (y)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Kokomi Confuced Diary V1-to-V4[Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Challenge**++@99

KCD-V4-IMG.jpg

Saludous amigous

Back
    Top Bottom