Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Nini never stops surprising me after all this time. She added another 2min to her Sachiko Diary "short", and will "brainstorm" my idea for 5 Colored Rangers ...!
:oops: Will wonders never cease? Sachiko's Diary is now longer in length than many of her previous releases, which is wild because it's supposed to be just a series of
"test-clips" ... I encouraged her to make more of these! Sachiko reminds me a lot of Penny, with an extra 10 to 20 pounds added 🤪. I think she deserves an actual story of her own ... with a well-endowed male, of course! Painful as it may be for some of you, Sachiko and the pervert Principal will be updated accordingly as new segments are posted. Just keeping things up-to-date. So here is the Version 1-5.
MEGA: [D13] Sachiko's Diary 1-5 + Bonus.Trailer [Fan-Edit]
Video clip is amazing and sachiko looks crazy hot 🔥. She got fats in right places 😍 , so curvy. But this new uncle looks like father of the fat boy from incense or housewife series. But scenes are more erotic now and I agree with O'jisan that sachiko also deserves a series of her own.

1) what happened to the one when sachiko have sex with three boys in apartment?
2) This time instead of using black guys or old men or uncles, a white young man in his 20s, someone with a body like Danny?
3) I wish NiNi create video of penny, sachiko and kokomi in hot bikinis in a beach or island.
How about three black 🖤 boys and penny, sachiko and kokomi 🤍 have sex 😆in beach?

Video clip ☺️ of sachiko's diary is admirable as NiNi is getting better with her videos every single time, she releases her videos.

I hope one she make a movie 🍿🎥 and I am sure her scripting and animation and is way better than many artist. It will be block buster.❤️

Well, someone's been busy. Nini just released Kokomi's Confused Diary V4; she started off slow this month, but she's moving forward again. When we last saw
our maiden-faire, she was in the bathroom stall with Danny-boy. As fate would have it, her luck is about to change (for better or worse?), after availing on a friend of Danny's to make a little income ... through those lean times. Yep ... you guessed ... the return of our favorite villain ... Bob! Will her luck hold out? Will she survive Bob's fiendish plans for her :eek:? Find out in two weeks.

View attachment 298963
Wow 😲, kokomi is as innocent as fairy but she is taking all kinds of chocolates on her own. Old man, Danny and now bob ,oh, along with two black boys who might fuck her. Go for it Kokomi😄😋😍😍😍🔥

Wow 😲, kokomi is as innocent as fairy but she is taking all kinds of chocolates on her own. Old man, Danny and now bob ,oh, along with two black boys who might fuck her. Go for it Kokomi😄😋😍😍😍🔥
Yeah ... I wonder how she handles herself during "the Brother Challenge", Bob set up for her ... will Danny sit idly by ....? :eek: ???!!!???

Attachments

• KCD4_05a.JPG
    KCD4_05a.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
possibility of seeing kokomi with grandpa soon?
The releases are as follows: Incense V1.3 ... March 8th. Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret ... March 11th. Kokomi's Confused Diary ... March 13th.
Wish they were sooner, BUT it's a request by Nini ... good news is that it's March! (y)

Last edited:
Well, someone's been busy. Nini just released Kokomi's Confused Diary V4; she started off slow this month, but she's moving forward again. When we last saw
our maiden-faire, she was in the bathroom stall with Danny-boy. As fate would have it, her luck is about to change (for better or worse?), after availing on a friend of Danny's to make a little income ... through those lean times. Yep ... you guessed ... the return of our favorite villain ... Bob! Will her luck hold out? Will she survive Bob's fiendish plans for her :eek:? Find out in two weeks.

View attachment 298963
Oh no!! 😱😱, Bob is on Kokomi now?, I hope Kokomi doesnt fall for it

The releases are as follows: Incense V1.3 ... March 8th. Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret ... March 11th. Kokomi's Confused Diary ... March 13th.
Wish they were sooner, BUT it's a request by Nini ... good news is that it's March! (y)
brilliant! thanks in advance O’jisan

Due to a few (minor) complaints, I removed Sachiko's Dairy 1-4, as it has been super-ceded with Sachiko's Diary 1-5. That way, everyone just needs to DL the
newest version, so there will be no repeat downloads. If a part 6 is released, I will update again. That is all ... ;)

Yeah ... I wonder how she handles herself during "the Brother Challenge", Bob set up for her ... will Danny sit idly by ....? :eek: ???!!!???
Looks like a continuation of the business trip whenever i see Bob

Last edited:
Yes ... but Ikoku is nowhere to be seen, and except for Danny introducing Kokomi to Bob, all she really knows about him, is that he's Danny's "friend", and her
landlord (he owns the dance-studio lease). Bob is a key player in the NCU and he has his fingers in a lot of pies (pun ... maybe intended ;) ). Don't forget his connection with that pharmaceutical company, that manufactures the "nymphomaniac-suppository", as was introduced in Proposed Marriage. So will Kokomi
wind up being Bob's next victim ...? :cry:

Yes ... but Ikoku is nowhere to be seen, and except for Danny introducing Kokomi to Bob, all she really knows about him, is that he's Danny's "friend", and her
landlord (he owns the dance-studio lease). Bob is a key player in the NCU and he has his fingers in a lot of pies (pun ... maybe intended ;) ). Don't forget his connection with that pharmaceutical company, that manufactures the "nymphomaniac-suppository", as was introduced in Proposed Marriage. So will Kokomi
wind up being Bob's next victim ...? :cry:

O'jisan forgive me if I'm beign dumb, I just recently got back to following Nini's work, what video is that "Proposed Marriage" and has it been released yet?

O'jisan forgive me if I'm beign dumb, I just recently got back to following Nini's work, what video is that "Proposed Marriage" and has it been released yet?
At the lower right of every group page, there is "3D". Click on that and the display shows everything we've posted (of course, not ALL, as shota is "verboten"). Scroll through the list ... Propose Marriage is among those releases. Just "click" on the title ... your wish shall be fulfilled! :cool:

Last edited:
Nini sure has mastered her skilled with plot making and building up the scenes as erotic we can only think of.... I can't take penny zang out of my mind.. But kokomi is really something else looking forward to it..😋😝

At the lower right of every group page, there is "3D". Click on that and the display shows everything we've posted (of course, not ALL, as shota is "verboten"). Scroll through the list ... Marriage Proposal is among those releases. Just "click" on the title ... your wish shall be fulfilled! :cool:
Thank you! I'm still learning the ropes of this forum, but can't wait to see everything I missed. Nini is an amazing content creator

is this kokomi's?
It's labled "skin test" aka "Court/Dance/Jester" .... it sort of reminds me of the ceremonial outfit worn by Penny Zhang in the final act of Cryptic Warning, except
with a lot more material ....? Maybe Nini might use it in an upcoming story ... no clue. The textures are nice, though! Maybe fuller bodied females are slowly infiltrating into Nini's universe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom