Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

It will be interesting to see how Kokomi is going to seduce and convens Danny that it is still pure and caste and that Bob does not pierce his ass ;)

View attachment 452886
It's Kokomi. One phrase ... "true love". Danny feels guilt because he wasn't there to protect her from Bob ... plus, he knows it wasn't her fault. Kokomi and Danny are crushing on each other ... all is forgiven. No seduction here ... Kokomi is a "nice" girl, and Danny's a decent guy.
But I do hope Danny either threatens Bob, to leave Kokomi out of his business ... or maybe he kicks the living shit out of Bob ... would be nice, right? Like
the guy doesn't deserve it?
But then ... Bob will plan his revenge ...
KCD 04.JPG

Last edited:
The plot seem to be THICCken 🤭
The make-up sex is about all I'm willing to concede ... but a Bob revenge story (although it would be quite good ... Bob IS a very dangerous individual, so it seems),
I seriously doubt Nini would take a step in that direction ... maybe I should put the idea in her head, via suggestion? :unsure:

PS. (04.28.24) I messaged Nini ... and laid the idea out for her. What she does with it, your guess is as good as mine ...

Last edited:
Well, the plot makes it clear to us that Kokomi will not remember anything about Bob, What I was referring to is the guilt she feels for having agreed to participate in the Brother Challenge for money in Danny's absence, One point in her favor is that Danny was not there to protect her from Bob's clutches and one point against her is that she literally no longer remembers that she is married with a child and is having a torrid romance with Danny. 😁

KCD-H.jpg

Well, the plot makes it clear to us that Kokomi will not remember anything about Bob, What I was referring to is the guilt she feels for having agreed to participate in the Brother Challenge for money in Danny's absence, One point in her favor is that Danny was not there to protect her from Bob's clutches and one point against her is that she literally no longer remembers that she is married with a child and is having a torrid romance with Danny. 😁

View attachment 453742
I think it only blocks Kokomi's short-term memory ... the sex with Bob. Danny is not an idiot; a few simple questions of Kokomi and Danny is going to figure out that Bob is up to no good. The question is, will Danny do something about it, or not. He's working for Bob, so maybe he owes Bob some money, or he's just the "hired muscle". I don't think Bob actually has any friends ... he's more than a player, he's a "user". Don't get on his bad side.

Last edited:
The make-up sex is about all I'm willing to concede ... but a Bob revenge story (although it would be quite good ... Bob IS a very dangerous individual, so it seems),
I seriously doubt Nini would take a step in that direction ... maybe I should put the idea in her head, via suggestion? :unsure:
No need to fight for what they both had. She wants both of those big black dicks deep inside her hungry holes. Let the dp begin. 🤔🤔🤔

Yeah.. I mean bob really is a player he will do anything and go down any path to make he's wicked plans work ( what we like ) end up to those lewd holes... He sure plays some long mind games and keeps his patience for the right time to shove he's monster inside pretty not so innocent married women.😂🤣

No need to fight for what they both had. She wants both of those big black dicks deep inside her hungry holes. Let the dp begin. 🤔🤔🤔
The problem with that is ... Danny hasn't "had" Kokomi yet, and he seemed pissed at Bob when he picked Kokomi up. Will he react if and when he discovers Bob's lie? And if so, would he make a move against Bob? Danny strikes me as a decent guy who really cares about Kokomi; he backed off when she asked him to in the club. Whatever transpires will be interesting, to say the least
KDC 00.1.JPG

Attachments

• KDC 00.1.JPG
    KDC 00.1.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Well ... Kokomi's Confused Diary 6 was just released about a half hour ago. Quite the surprise-ending; it completely caught me off guard. I will say this, because I
don't want to spoil any of the plot: Nini IS a completely twisted genius! o_O
Release will be around the 12th of May ...
🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴

Attachments

• KCD6_01.jpg
    KCD6_01.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 33
  • KCD6_02.jpg
    KCD6_02.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 30
  • KCD6_03.jpg
    KCD6_03.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 33
Well ... Kokomi's Confused Diary 6 was just released about a half hour ago. Quite the surprise-ending; it completely caught me off guard. I will say this, because I
🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴
ha ha! It happened to me in the previous liberation in your absence, everyone asked for new screenshots of the premiere but it is difficult to please the troops without spoiling the story :whistle:

My question is: This isn't the end of this series, is it? :unsure:

🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴
Three years from now, on May 12 at 10 in the morning, on a small island nine kilometers from the southern capital, two powerful individuals will appear. They will be terrible monsters that no one will dominate. They are cybernetic androids and their creator is one of the mad scientists of the Red Patrol, Dr. Maki Gero."

Three years from now, on May 12 at 10 in the morning, on a small island nine kilometers from the southern capital, two powerful individuals will appear. They will be terrible monsters that no one will dominate. They are cybernetic androids and their creator is one of the mad scientists of the Red Patrol, Dr. Maki Gero."
Too many drugs ... or NOT enough ...? No cigar ... :rolleyes:

PS: (edit: 6PM ...) Well, it could be a good conclusion to 5 Colored Rangers! (Thanks to MosMoss for the clarification) :unsure:

Last edited:
Dragonball reference :unsure: (I didn't watch it all just tiny bit)

It's going to be interesting to see how to put the whole puzzle together, but Master O'jisan is an ace at that, my question is if the grandfather's story line is over too? :unsure: Didn't he recover and fuck Kokomi? :unsure: The truth is that I really wanted to see the old man giving the beautiful Kokomi a good fuck, Let's remember that the old man also put in his effort and managed to convince Kokomi to have an affair with him, And he achieve it, it seemed unfair to me that he gave her the patatus (bad health) at the right time hahaha!! :ROFLMAO:

grandpa!! grandpa!! grandpa!! 🥳🥳🥳😜

GP.jpg

Last edited:
Abruptly the sagas ceased. The wait is on for return of Nini's continuing stories. But for those who are missing past stories, now is the time to catch up. Most can be found in the forum. Search elsewhere to find the others. Good luck hunting. 👏👏👌

Back
Top Bottom