Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6 [FanEdit and Original] New
  • 3D
  • Yikes ... weirdest dream I EVER had ...! :eek: But you know what that means ...

IT'S THE 12TH OF MAY IN SINGAPORE!

Kokomi's adventure with her very Confused Diary comes to a close ... be forewarned of the "twist" ending. But not to worry, I'm sure Nini has other plans for Kokomi in future stories.
    MEGA:
    [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V01-V0.6_Final [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: nBk_jN6AcNli-UyMiNQuOT3vpSk6I_peGiHfVK_HG38
    MEGA:
    [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.6_Final [OG]
    KEY: 0VcYKqG6kf9GxhzhT1TpvSvQg7vM_FmjylxKeBLaN4E

KCD6_01.jpg

Woah 1st time anal seggs scene enjoyed it I guess Business trip also had anal part but didn't got d scene. Ending kinda confusing but m OK with it

Woah 1st time anal seggs scene enjoyed it I guess Business trip also had anal part but didn't got d scene. Ending kinda confusing but m OK with it
    Truthfully, I was surprised. We were with Kokomi IN HER MIND for the first 4 episodes, and there was no indication her intent was malicious. True, she did abuse
    her Grandfather-in-law (or did she?), but that seems to be her worst offense.
    Interesting to hear everyone's views on the ending ... :unsure:

I don't remember much but i feel like Gramps n Kokomi didn't have husband scene parts story was quite sort n less seggs scenes honestly if there was bit more seggs scenes before Gramps death would have been great.
    Danny n Kokomi last part is confusing since it's missing lots of things.
    If there will b Kokomi husband POV where he hire both Danny n Bob to wooe Kokomi missing n confusion part can b cleared.
    Well most of d time story ain't gonna b perfect m fine with it just gonna enjoy hot wifi seggs part.

First of, would like to thank @O'jisan for all the hard work and editing. It was long awaited and truly one of the best that I personally felt after business travel!!!!:love:

Personally, I felt that the teasing scene in Business Travel is truly impeccable and remains the best of all time!!!!

Last edited:
    I knew something was going on with Bob and Danny. That's why I was expecting a all out DP on Kokomi. We did get to see that ass slammed. But hold on, I can feel a sequel coming. Those Brothers are going to tear that ass up. That's Kokomi's part of the deal for getting her out of her controlled marriage. 🤔🤔🤔. Nini You must make it happen if you have the energy. Just Sayin'

Hello, newfriend here! First of all I want to say thanks to O'jisan for all the uploads and information. I've read all the pages and you've certainly been busy with keeping all of the Nini fans entertained.
    I've been puzzled of a certain video I have come across on another website, which is titled only RNT-988, but it's surely her work. I hope someone knows, what the original title might be, for archiving purposes?

ok friends, sorry for the delay (some pending issues) but I already have the conclusion of this interesting saga called Kokomi Confuced Diary V6 Translated and subtitled in Spanish, where in my opinion all or almost all the loose ends are explained with the impressive final scene, I think few of us expected an ending like the one that Nini, in her ingenious mind, gave us, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :love:

Megaupload:
    [D13] Kokomi Confuced Diary V6 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**All-Done**++@99

KCD-V6.jpg

Saludous amigous ;):giggle:

Hello, newfriend here! First of all I want to say thanks to O'jisan for all the uploads and information. I've read all the pages and you've certainly been busy with keeping all of the Nini fans entertained.
    I've been puzzled of a certain video I have come across on another website, which is titled only RNT-988, but it's surely her work. I hope someone knows, what the original title might be, for archiving purposes?
    That particular title is called "Cheater" ... it has to do with a class-bully who takes vengeance on the boy who snitched on him for cheating in class, by tying up the boy's MILFY mother, fucking the shit out of her, while making the boy in question watch them ... then coaxing the son into joining in the action. It's one of the titles we're unable to share her, due the son's apparent age. No "shota" allowed.

BTTS_04.JPG

I don't remember much but i feel like Gramps n Kokomi didn't have husband scene parts story was quite sort n less seggs scenes honestly if there was bit more seggs scenes before Gramps death would have been great.
    Danny n Kokomi last part is confusing since it's missing lots of things.
    If there will b Kokomi husband POV where he hire both Danny n Bob to wooe Kokomi missing n confusion part can b cleared.
    Well most of d time story ain't gonna b perfect m fine with it just gonna enjoy hot wifi seggs part.
    Grandpa was still alive and maybe kicking ... unfortunately, his dementia got worse. Too bad for him, as being screwed to death by Kokomi, ain't so bad if you
    think about it. Much worse ways to go, but few quite so pleasant ... for Grandfather, of course ... not Kokomi.

K&G_03.PNG

Yikes ... weirdest dream I EVER had ...! :eek: But you know what that means ...

IT'S THE 12TH OF MAY IN SINGAPORE!

Kokomi's adventure with her very Confused Diary comes to a close ... be forewarned of the "twist" ending. But not to worry, I'm sure Nini has other plans for Kokomi in future stories.
    MEGA:
    [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V01-V0.6_Final [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: nBk_jN6AcNli-UyMiNQuOT3vpSk6I_peGiHfVK_HG38
    MEGA:
    [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.6_Final [OG]
    KEY: 0VcYKqG6kf9GxhzhT1TpvSvQg7vM_FmjylxKeBLaN4E
    I dont want to be annoying because i already asked this but, it is possible to share it on another server? i cant download larger files on MEGA because it is restricted no more than 1gb i think, i already asked this sorry fot that, maybe sharing a compress file less than 1gb might be fine for the 1-6 episodes if you can do that, i downloaded the Ep 6 but only that because the compilation of 1-6 is about 2gb.

I tried a few things to try to bypass MEGA restriction but didn't worked i don't know if you guys have a solution for that aside of paying a subscription because in my country i cant pay for a mega license due to the paying methods.

Thank you.

ok friends, sorry for the delay (some pending issues) but I already have the conclusion of this interesting saga called Kokomi Confuced Diary V6 Translated and subtitled in Spanish, where in my opinion all or almost all the loose ends are explained with the impressive final scene, I think few of us expected an ending like the one that Nini, in her ingenious mind, gave us, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :love:

Megaupload:
    [D13] Kokomi Confuced Diary V6 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**All-Done**++@99

View attachment 490355

Saludous amigous ;):giggle:
    muchas gracias por la traducción :love::love::love:

O'jisan can you share Incence, Propose Marriage, and five color rangers in 720p please, if it's not too much trouble and as long as you have time to do so?
    As requested ... these are lower resolution and size; 720p versions of my original posts, as requested by Lol9945:

MEGA: [D13] The Five Colored Rangers V0.1-V0.3 [Fan.Edit] 720p
    KEY: 9MfmYBBMRy0Hokj0SJjNdjIx62pwPn93HbhNgh8U8Fg
    MEGA: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Fan.Edit] 720p
    KEY: r0Uf01j-3Cuit4aEyvq_QKR-6oSDGoQCFsztMMzgNHs
    MEGA:
    [D13] Incense Fianl_V1.1-V1.4 [Fan.Edit] 720p
    KEY: Y6uQZOmzvu7Yh-eQUP7Kf0ipUu_-UgACF-wVR2vYAKI

Capture 01.JPG
    PM_01.jpg
    5CR 00.jpg

I dont want to be annoying because i already asked this but, it is possible to share it on another server? i cant download larger files on MEGA because it is restricted no more than 1gb i think, i already asked this sorry fot that, maybe sharing a compress file less than 1gb might be fine for the 1-6 episodes if you can do that, i downloaded the Ep 6 but only that because the compilation of 1-6 is about 2gb.

I tried a few things to try to bypass MEGA restriction but didn't worked i don't know if you guys have a solution for that aside of paying a subscription because in my country i cant pay for a mega license due to the paying methods.

Thank you.
    Do you mind 720p? If so, let me know.

Grandpa was still alive and maybe kicking ... unfortunately, his dementia got worse. Too bad for him, as being screwed to death by Kokomi, ain't so bad if you
    think about it. Much worse ways to go, but few quite so pleasant ... for Grandfather, of course ... not Kokomi.

View attachment 490763
    I have a question, I couldn't find this shot in 《The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1-2 [edit] 》video, what time does it appear in the video ?

As requested ... these are lower resolution and size; 720p versions of my original posts, as requested by Lol9945:

MEGA: [D13] The Five Colored Rangers V0.1-V0.3 [Fan.Edit] 720p
    KEY: 9MfmYBBMRy0Hokj0SJjNdjIx62pwPn93HbhNgh8U8Fg
    MEGA: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Fan.Edit] 720p
    KEY: r0Uf01j-3Cuit4aEyvq_QKR-6oSDGoQCFsztMMzgNHs
    MEGA:
    [D13] Incense Fianl_V1.1-V1.4 [Fan.Edit] 720p
    KEY: Y6uQZOmzvu7Yh-eQUP7Kf0ipUu_-UgACF-wVR2vYAKI

View attachment 490886View attachment 490880View attachment 490878
    Thank you very much and sorry for the trouble And if you could share kokomi in 720 I would appreciate it a lot, and thanks again

Don't know why APC app didn't notify me (yes this website has an app version lol) forgot is was 12 already thank you Ojisan and Cvxtreme once again 🙏 🙏 🙏

Back
    Top Bottom