Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Happy New Year
1704042993259.png

Hahaha!! I leave you something very special that I hope you like a lot, I had a lot of fun doing it, first time doing something like this, I wanted to give you something special, so enjoy it, I send you all a big hug, happy new year 2024 :giggle:(y)

View or download from Megaupload:
Penny Happy New Year 2024 CVX3M

Penny-Happy-New-Year-2024-CVX.jpg

Last edited:
Here it's still 2023
Anyway, have a good year people
Hooe Nini bring us more interesting stories

Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0
  • 3D
  • Hey everyone ... just got back in town ... A LOT OF DRIVING!!!! I am wiped out, but nothing a few stiff libations can't cure! :):) I forgot I had this all set up to post. so both CVXtreme3D and I are posting Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1-V3 Combined .... basically it adds the prequel and some added "elder-care" scenes into the mix. SO HAPPY to be home again!
    MEGA: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret v1.0-V3.0 [FanEdit]
    KEY: THNAdR5aaUMJAeW-B0AHKNyxFRPoB9B5p6SrSFBBWIQ

ALMOST FORGOT!!! ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (y)
    HNY 2024.JPG

Last edited:
    Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0 [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • Well, there are a few hours left until the year ends so as announced I leave you two versions of Urban Strange Tales translated and subtitled in Spanish, Basically it would be the short version edited by me and the long version edited by Master O'jisan, I hope you enjoy it as much as me :giggle:

Megaupload:

[D13] Urban Strange Tales Short Version [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@++**Cookie**++@99

[D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@++**Cookie**++@99

!!Happy new year!! to all, saludous amigous :giggle:

Last edited:
    Well, lets see ... Kokomi's Confused Diary is being posted soon, as is Five Color Rangers V0.3. I know Nini is working on a new series series/game (?), but no release date has been given yet, but it's in the "works"
    Otherwise, Nini is like the rest of us ... transitioning into the "New Year", her, with new Patreon rules ... and us ... with a new place to hang our hats, so to speak. Just as we have had to make adjustments with the new realities and restrictions placed on us, so has she. Nini has redesigned her teen protagonists (thankfully) and appears to have abandoned shota related stories for the foreseeable future. I personally applaud the changes, as I don't need to cringe for the most part anymore, when I edit her work.
    I know that shota content has been a staple of Japanese manga for years (amazing, when you consider they censor most adult content with mosaic-pixelization) ...
    still, it makes complete sense in a physical sense ... as Nini's MILFs are so voluptuous and ripe, it is only fitting that they're pursued by guys with enormous members capable on tackling these "amazons" ... yes, it is all fantasy, and ridiculous when you think about it ... these little guys running around with huge members longer than most legs ... but unfortunately, a lot of people don't see it as absurd ... they find it offensive.
    So this year we need to adjust our expectations accordingly. So we're "stuck" with the MILFs Penny, Kokomi and hopefully Miyoko, getting banged by all sorts of taller dudes ... and "dirty-old-men". I look forward to seeing how Nini adjusts to this new playing field ... AND, of course, looking forward to seeing Bob's ultimate plan of global-domination, through vigorous sex and pharmaceuticals, finally revealed ... I'm sure most of the women Nini presents are looking forward to it, too!
    Oh yeah ... the trailer for Assassination Nation:
    MEGA: [D13] Assassination Nation [Preview]
    MediaFire: [D13] Assassination Nation [Preview]

Attachments

• TBA 01.JPG
      TBA 01.JPG
      218 KB · Views: 59
    • TBA 02.JPG
      TBA 02.JPG
      167.5 KB · Views: 63
    • TBA 03.JPG
      TBA 03.JPG
      72.7 KB · Views: 69
    • Penny.JPG
      Penny.JPG
      378.1 KB · Views: 65
    • Kokomi.JPG
      Kokomi.JPG
      226.8 KB · Views: 56
    • Miyoko.JPG
      Miyoko.JPG
      376.5 KB · Views: 38
    Last edited:
    After the celebrations, a row of empty bottles in the trash can and an excellent hangover....... hahaha!! that's not true I'm not a fan of spirit drinks, I am more of those who the next day help those who had too many drinks, be they or them :giggle: well I just want to wish you all a happy new year now and I leave you Penny Happy New Year 2024 with a little more production (y)

View or download from Megaupload:

Penny Happy New Year 2024 CVX3M

Penny-Happy-New-Year-2024-CVX.jpg

Have a great start to the year, saludous amigous :giggle:

Last edited:
    Attempt to break our rules
    is it possible @O'jisan to get the collection of previous works of nini, which you have stored offline and are not allowed to upload anywhere on a gofile link and mail it to me or ping me on discord of smth?

is it possible @O'jisan to get the collection of previous works of nini, which you have stored offline and are not allowed to upload anywhere on a gofile link and mail it to me or ping me on discord of smth?
    Trust me, I would love to share Nini's older works, but if I tried to circumvent the rules ... I would be banned completely; plus, with the exception of shota-based
    stories (which is about half of Nini's early output), I can post whatever has non-pubescent characters. Nini's work is singled out in the banned-content rules. I want to stay out of trouble here ... and I don't want to cause this site problems, either. Private-messaging this material is "verboten", too .... sucks, I know.

btw Big brother Ojisan, you right about that guys, the guy who stealing your vidio and upload it in the link i send before
    he dosent upload vidio anymore, i think thay guy, not in this forum yet so he dosent have any new vidio from nini.
    its stoped when the last vidio he upload " five colour ranger V0.2 " i hope thats guys not stealing any vidio again. so you dont mad like before.

btw Big brother Ojisan, you right about that guys, the guy who stealing your vidio and upload it in the link i send before
    he dosent upload vidio anymore, i think thay guy, not in this forum yet so he dosent have any new vidio from nini.
    its stoped when the last vidio he upload " five colour ranger V0.2 " i hope thats guys not stealing any vidio again. so you dont mad like before.
    It's not a big deal, in retrospect ... I was mostly angry because that Mod kicked out Sam998, with very little reason, then took over the group for himself. He doesn't care about content, or Nini's skills as a storyteller. Still, as soon as he posted my releases ... BOOM ... someone posted them on R34Video. Not even a "thanks" button was clicked on. :cautious:
    So now the group over at F95Zone sits idle ... members begging for content, and NO updates at all!
    Say what you will about this site and the restrictions concerning Nini's works; at least they are willing work to with us here; not ignoring us. ;)

Quick consultation for all compadre's of this thread, Is this Daz Studio version of dear Penny acceptable?

Miss Penny DS.jpg
    Penny.jpg

maybe too voluptuous? :unsure:

PD: Let's change the subject, we don't want to be kicked out of here by the same topic as Nini's previous works.

Quick consultation for all compadre's of this thread, Is this Daz Studio version of dear Penny acceptable?

View attachment 85235 View attachment 85237

PD: Let's change the subject, we don't want to be kicked out of here by the same topic as Nini's previous works.
    she is still sexy but I think The original has some realistic thicc like fat on her hip and belly but overall is look good

View attachment 85235 View attachment 85237

I like the "hourglass" figure as much as the next guy ... but the hips a bit too big ... especially if it's supposed to be Penny. Also, it's hard to judge with the
    fishnet outfit on :unsure: ... still as a totally new character, we need a round-table to make a judgement..

You all by now should know my feelings about leaks ... especially when it comes to Nini's work. Recently, I posted the question to her, and her reply was to please wait at least 2-3 weeks before posting her work. She mentioned that early posting discourages her from continuing to make videos. She has her fans who like her
    work so much ... to Hell with the wait ... we want our stuff NOW. The right thing to do is wait, as she deserves compensation for her stories. My suggestion is to
    be patient, or support her on Patreon. MHO.

she is still sexy but I think The original has some realistic thicc like fat on her hip and belly but overall is look good

I like the "hourglass" figure as much as the next guy ... but the hips a bit too big ... especially if it's supposed to be Penny. Also, it's hard to judge with the
    fishnet outfit on :unsure: ... still as a totally new character, we need a round-table to make a judgement..

Speaking of this, we are missing a thread here if I remember correctly we had a thread called mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions. Where could material similar to D13 be published, maybe we could have one here to publish some models like this? :unsure:

Miss.jpg

time to go back to work, Saludous amigous :giggle:

Last edited:
    Speaking of this, we are missing a thread here if I remember correctly we had a thread called mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions. Where could material similar to D13 be published, maybe we could have one here to publish some models like this? :unsure:

View attachment 85239

time to go back to work, Saludous amigous :giggle:
    I agree! I was looking for a similar forum to post some of my new stuff as well (heavily Nini inspired).

Also, I think the majority of the people over at f95 are all brain-dead coomers. I have lurked over there for a while for some games I like and everyone is just so toxic and not fun at all. Nowhere near the levels of respect here/what we had at 8muses.

Appreciate everybody here!

Back
    Top Bottom